a day to perfect the nap.

it's national hammock day - a day all about relaxing, slowing down and perfecting the art of the nap. and in my book, that just might be the best day around. sorry, national junk food day and national spilled milk day, you just got trumped.

so, in honor of this great occassion...i bring you just a few of my favorites. more to come later, cause if you can't find a hammock to lounge in today, the next best thing is finding your dream one in cyberland!{1/2/3/4/5/6}

Amy@Old Sweet Song  – (July 22, 2010 at 11:16 AM)  

Oh what a lovely day. Sadly, I don't have a hammock to lounge in today so I will live vicariously through your collection of images.

Lady Grey  – (July 22, 2010 at 11:35 AM)  

awesome! I didn't even know that existed!
oxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP