is anyone else out there soooooo ready for the weekend? cause i sure am. i have to admit, this was a no good, very bad week. well, i should say it started out that way. but sometime on thursday things started to turn around a bit. the sun came out, and the mercury rose just enough so that going outside once again became a possibility, and the details of life just started coming together. and it was definitely one of those weeks where paying attention to the little things was paramount. little things, like these..
- quotes (thank you, eeyore)
- seb, one of my faves, is back in action!
- thank you notes for thank you notes
- emerson made: the spring collection, anthropologie: the bridal collection
- the blanket
- all of the awesome determiNation runners here in vermont (training starts tuesday!)
- the launch of matchbook mag (i want to be a matchbook girl!)
- the warm your soul soups at city market, healthy living, chef's corner & stone soup
- sunny, snowy days
and to make sure that smile stays put, my to do list for this weekend...
- 1/2 price mani/pedis at mirror mirror? yes, please!
- cozying up at the parlor at farmhouse tap & grill
- getting our registry on at simon pearce
- making valentine's plans for mr. f & i ...
- checking out a winter fest (or 2 or 3) in shelburne, stowe, or bennington