foodie pride.

how cute are these state by food tote bags? what a cute way to cart home all your favorite local finds from the farmers market. i think i want one.

actually, on second thought, i could go for a rhode island coffee milk and some mississippi mud pie right about now. although, i'm not so sure if i will ever be intrigued by utah jello (?)

thanks to my friend at old sweet song for crushing on the soho and ultimately leading me to yet another fabulous etsy find. you ladies are simply fantastic.

Lady Grey  – (July 29, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

I absolutely adore this tote!
oxo

Super Burbs  – (July 29, 2010 at 10:42 AM)  

So cute! I must say, coffee milk scares me a bit though...can you believe I haven't tried it?!

Amy@Old Sweet Song  – (July 30, 2010 at 1:04 PM)  

aw, you're sweet! And I too think the tote is fantastic.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP