sweet memorabilia & memories.

with march almost behind us, the days where i can muse about the joy of sugaring here in vermont and overuse awkward puns about life being sappy & sweet are quickly fading. however, i am hoping some online searching for these antique sugaring tins to start my collection will help me ease into the next season. ebay, here i come!
i am also hoping that looking at this picture (taken this weekend at the magical bread loaf view farm in cornwall, vt) will help me hang on to my weekend glow and remind me that the sun will shine again - even though today it feels like the rain will go on forever...

hope you are having the sweetest of mondays!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP