life is weird.

i've been saying that a lot lately. perhaps TOO much. so much so that my friend finally asked me recently, "kate, what the heck do you mean by that? what is so weird about your life?"

so i got to thinking, and thinking and thinking...

...and then it came to me. halleluah! i figured it out!!

i was in love. i moved to vermont and fell in love. (and yes, in that order) i'll say it again. I love vermont. and it's not like a "kindasortamaybe, it'll do for now till something better comes along" kind of love, but real, deep, meaningful love. the kind of love that makes everything more beautiful and exciting - the snow sparkles, the farmers market vegetables taste better, the moon is bigger and more brilliant than ever before and the air is the coldest i have ever felt (wait...where am i??)

so, that's it. i have fallen in love with the state of vermont and all that it has to offer and all that it has taught me. so, i am going to write about it. that way, i can stop talking about how weird it all is, and just relish and appreciate and articulate the fantasticness of it all.

'cause then again, why not? life is weird.

Eric –   – (February 9, 2010 at 4:57 PM)  

It is kinda wierd... coming from a moved here, lived here, left here, came back here, married one from here, bought a little piece of here, made some of my own from here... Vermont is something different than most other places.
Remember to Live Life Everyday.

Kristen  – (June 4, 2010 at 1:54 PM)  

I share your love for vermont. truly one of my most favorite states ever. I grew up skiing at Killington. I was a Vermont winter warrior and I hated leaving....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP