wine wednesdays - sofia

i have a very soft spot in my heart for sofia champagne.
just about a year ago, mr. frederickson and i celebrated the end of a really great day by sitting on our favorite front porch and sipping this summer bubbly out of plastic cups. it had been a long day, but really one of the best ever and we celebrated our efforts and the beginning of something that we thought was going to be a really fun adventure (and trust me, it has been!)

so, i think, tonight in celebration of what has been the best year ever, i will pour myself a glass (or a plastic cup) and toast to us. we've done good. really good.

and perhaps a vermont picnic with the portable version (turquoise straws included, obviously) will be somewhere in our future as well. a girl can dream....

{images via here, here & here}

a whole lotta love  – (June 23, 2010 at 11:47 AM)  

I'll have to try this some time. Did you end up going to the balloon festival in Quechee? I was in the area on Sat. afternoon, so I stopped by.. but I didn't realize that it was too hot for the balloons in mid-day.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP