VTuesday Shoesday

the one thing that i hate (yes, i said it - hate!) about vermont is that we are the only state in the entire country without a target. (yes, i said it - only!) and there is not a day that goes by that i don't wish that weren't the case and dream that one day in the not so distant future, i will open up the newspaper to see the giant bullseye with a "coming soon" tagline. it would be just heavenly (and also very dangerous...)

so, in an attempt to find a silver lining in this desperate situation (yes, i said it - desperate) this tuesday shoesday is all about these finds from you guessed it, target. all under $40 and all fabulous. happy (online) shopping to all!

FoodTherapy4Me  – (June 15, 2010 at 10:47 AM)  

I LOVE Tagret! Luckily I travel a lot for work, so get at least a good monthly fix in when I'm on the road. Do you venture across the lake for yours? I have my fingers and toes crossed we get one someday too!!

Lady Grey  – (June 15, 2010 at 4:57 PM)  

that's really surprising that Vermont doesn't have one..... soon enough my dear, I'm sure.... and then I can go too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP