VTuesday Shoesday

i have a confession to make. i have a major girl crush on emerson made.
i know what you're all thinking. how can this be possible since she is from all the way over the river in new hampshire? well, it's true. even though she lacks a vermont zipcode, she is just the most fabulous designer, blogger, and fashionista north of I-495! (and truth be told, i have a little new hampshire in me as well) plus, emerson rocks red lipstick, plays with mice and ducks, has a farmhouse and a pantry to die for, she uses exclamation marks with abandon, wears her hunter boots with party dresses, and designs the most fabulous flower confections, including these "dahlia trotting blooms" which promise to liven up even the saddest, most boring pair of shoes.
so, this tuesday shoesday is all about taking what you have - ballet flats, pumps, hunter boots, flip flops - and making them a little extra special. plus, these dahlias would make really cute (birthday) party shoes, don't you think...? (hint, hint)

Super Burbs  – (May 11, 2010 at 10:41 AM)  

Emerson Made can do no wrong in my book. I just need to be careful to not have one of their flowers on every party of my body ;) (although I secretly would love that)

Michelle  – (May 11, 2010 at 10:59 AM)  

Adorable. And, so happy looking. But, do you think they'd work on my Danskos? In all seriousness, I'm thinking they'd be perfect for a wedding I'm going to in a few weeks.

Kate  – (May 11, 2010 at 6:57 PM)  

maybe not danskos, but wooden/leather clogs perhaps! i want them for my plain boring black ballet flats. and i want the giant hairclip to match...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP