inspire me, please!

my ipod needs you.
it is feeling lonely and neglected and is really tired of playing the same 4 songs over and over and over again.
i need you.
the vermont city marathon is in 10 days, i am in desperate need of some new tunes for the 26.2 mile journey.
so, please. i beg you. help us! we need musical inspiration. stat.
{image via weheartit}

a whole lotta love  – (May 21, 2010 at 8:07 AM)  

4 songs? how can you run with just 4 songs?? I can't send you mp3's but if you go to my blog under the music and videos tab ( http://a-whole-lottalove.blogspot.com/p/music-and-videos.html) then scroll down to the 'exercise' and 'just for fun' playlists you might find some upbeat music you like to run to. good luck with the marathon!!

Lady Grey  – (May 21, 2010 at 8:15 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Grey  – (May 21, 2010 at 8:16 AM)  

I just posted the same suggestion as above... definitely recommend stereomood!

Amy@OldSweetSong  – (May 21, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

1 - very impressed with your running skills. Teach me your ways?

2 - my own personal favorites for jogging are Jump by The Pointer Sisters, Forever by Chris Brown, Single Ladies by Beyonce, I Want You Back by Jackson 5, Foundations by Kate Nash, Mr. Brightside by The Killers and songs by Vampire Weekend.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Good luck!

Judith  – (May 21, 2010 at 12:08 PM)  

thanks everyone for the great website idea. It's great....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP