summer days.

with memorial day just around the corner, i've been thinking a lot about what i want my summer to be like. i am trying to plan ahead a bit, so that my very favorite season doesn't slip away too quickly, without me noticing, although, no matter how hard i try, it ALWAYS seems to.

and in my pondering and cyber searching, i came across these photos, taken from a rehearsal dinner bbq here in vermont, and to me, they are just so quintessential summer...picnic tables, swimming holes, mason jars, mosquitos (i know, you can't see them, but c'mon, you know they are there)

so, these 4 photos are exactly what i want my summer to look like. i think they pretty much sum it up. but, what about you? what will your summer look like?
{party scenes courtesy of cup of jo}

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP