a make up post & some weekend wishes

{cider mill, essex, vt via yankee magazine}


i didn't get to post much this week (ugh, life how i hate when you get in the way of blogging) so i have lots to share with you on this fantastically foliage-y friday (it's pretty perfectly peak up here in vermont) and from the bottom of my little heart i hope these tidbits from around the web bring you as much joy as they did me.
this time of year i have the urge to get back in the kitchen and start baking up a storm, unfortunately for my waistline, this hobby stays with me until long after the snow melts. but i think i will start with this unfussy apple cake from 101 cookbooks.


i need. yes, need. this scarf/neckwarmer thing. reason being, october is known by some as the month my neck disappears, only to be seen again in the spring....ok, fine...summer. so this piece of knit wear has my name all over it.

if you hadn't yet figured it out, i have a soft spot in my soul for wedding photos - especially ones that look this ethereal and were taken in vermont by the talented folks at landwherle photography. to see more of their magical day in stowe, check out this lovely blog.
this weekend is the ibex tent sale in quechee, vermont. go, please, for me. brave the crowds. it's amazing. trust me.


also noteworthy, the long awaited new restaurant church & main - located at, yup, you guessed it, the corner of church st and main st - opens on monday. mr. frederickson, i see a date night in our future. cider donut breadpudding - are you kidding me?!

there is just so much good stuff happening on the web and in real life this time of year...i almost can't stand it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP