>> Friday, August 6, 2010 – weekend
yippeee has been the most overused word in my vocabulary this week. so, to those of you who are getting sick of it, too bad! it's a darn good word and i am going to continue to overuse it as long as i darn well please. and guess what? today is no exception. yippeee! i couldn't be more excited for this weekend - and hope to spend it in my cutoff shorts and with as much skip in my step as this lovely lady!
and yippeee! the web has, as usual, been a source of much delight for me as of late...and before i skip off into the steamy sunshine for the next few days, i leave you with a few of my recent faves.
- yum. i think this will be part of our sunday brunch.
- this is pure pornography for map lovers.
- this post was all i needed to inspire me to make a much overdue pilgrimage this island vineyard.
- i know mainely home is going to die over these crafty de-lights.
- silver lining of an earlier sunset, is that it's the perfect time of year to head here. any movie suggestions?!
- my new favorite etsy shop. how cute are would this look filled with your favorite vermont microbrews? he also makes these UP! inspired tags...you know i love those.
- congrats to all the daysie winners!! check them all out here.
- who knew christmas in august could be so charming and stylish!?
- she's getting married next week and i can't wait!!!
c'mon everyone, one more....yippee!! happy weekend!