VTuesday Shoesday

as my mom predicted - clogs are back, as she knew they would be. and they are back in a big way this fall. while the trend is all over the map (tall, short, peeptoe, lace up) i have a soft spot in my heart for the original swedish version by hasbeens. classic, colorful and now, trendy. i think a pair of these just made their way onto my "what i need in order to have a fabulous and stylish fall in vermont" shopping list. if only mom had just held onto hers, it could have been crossed off the list by now!


Michelle  – (August 3, 2010 at 9:44 AM)  

I love it when I can be in style just by wearing the things I love. And, you know I love clogs. Danksos are my friend.

Lady Grey  – (August 3, 2010 at 8:37 PM)  

A lot of people dislike clogs, but I've always liked them... I'm glad they're back : )

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP