tuesday shoesday: mardi gras

i am back from a whirlwind trip to the big easy. all work, little play, but an amazing time nonetheless. {bonus, i got to see one of my faves cross the finish line at the rock and roll marathon! and she rocked it!}

it will take me a few days to catch up on all the brilliant blogging that has come and gone over the last week, but as a quick nod to the colors of mardi gras, i must share with you this festive footwear. these beauties, from bhldn, anthropologie's new and oh so fabulous bridal line, have me reminiscing about bourbon street, craving spring and rethinking my wedding colors all at the same time....that's a multitasking shoe, if you ask me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP