love vermont loves: klm design

the super fantastic, and super talented kayla mellen (designer of the super fabulous invitations for the superburbs bachelorette weekend) has done it again - although this time, she is taking her talents live.

check out her recently launched website. it's super fabulous and pretty darn inspirational as well. whether you are looking for an invitation to your next autumnal dinner party, or a way to brand your new business - you have just got to check it out!

there is so much talent here in our little state of vermont, i can't stand it!

Lou  – (September 28, 2010 at 3:47 PM)  

Hooray for Kayla! I'm so in love with the Gray Dog Media logo, my heart still skips a beat every time I pull out my business cards!

Super Burbs  – (October 6, 2010 at 2:09 PM)  

I obviously love her :) Fab talent indeed!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP