a jog through shelburne farms

today my running friends and i went for a little morning jog. part of said run had us wander through the historic grounds at shelburne farms. i had heard the rumors, but let me tell you, it is every bit as magical as i expected. every inch (and mile) of it. even now during the sometimes less than magestic stick season.

so, even though i can take NO credit for these photos, they do a pretty lovely job of telling the story...
a special thanks goes out to my running friends for that extra bit of guilt that got me out there today and an even bigger thanks for enjoying the ride with me. xo

all photos via flickr.

Anonymous –   – (November 8, 2010 at 8:26 AM)  

A jog?? I don't think most people would call 13 miles a JOG!!! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP