the ultimate multitasker.

one of my favorite traits about vermonters is our (yes, our) ability to reuse and recycle things. we are like one big DIY project where everything and everyone multitasks.
and multitasking is precisely the reason i love these clothespins/chip clips/smarty pegs designed by vermont's own dippylulu. think about it - it's a food saver, diet aide and supercute pantry accessory all in one! what's not to love about that?

Susan  – (March 30, 2010 at 10:07 AM)  

I love dippylulu and etsy! I bought the clever matchboxes for our powder room ;D

kate  – (March 30, 2010 at 11:03 AM)  

hahaha. i bought those too! i was going to post about them, but wasnt sure the blog was ready(-:

PS - Etsy is dangerous.

Gretchen –   – (March 30, 2010 at 11:41 AM)  

I just learned of Etsy this week...so happy to be back home with my NH/VT family and friends!

kate  – (March 30, 2010 at 5:09 PM)  

check out emerson made on etsy - a local portsmouth, nh girl (and owner of one of my dream pantries)

new england is happy to have you back (-:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP