may day studio.

thank you, may day studio for curing my monday blues.
i love stationary and these letterpress cards are just so cheery and colorful - how can they not brighten even the dreariest of mondays? plus, they are all handmade in their montpelier, vt studio. (they have classes too!!!)
i think i will wait and puruse their collection of handbound vintage journals until tomorrow...just to have something to look forward to on a rainy tuesday.



Unknown  – (March 22, 2010 at 5:38 PM)  

Kate - Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I just discovered mayday too and hope to take a class there soon. Cheers to you & your Vermont loveliness!

kate  – (March 23, 2010 at 10:52 AM)  

Absolutely! Looks like so much fun. Let me know if you go! I will join you for letterpress lessons (-:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP