coffee, but cuter.

i was hanging out this morning in lady grey's archives (a very fun place to be if you ask me!) where i discovered this lovely little take on a DIY iced coffee...heavenly in every possible way. caffeine & chocolate in a mason jar? yes, please. can i make it happen this morning? i think i just might find a way!

what you need:
  • ¾ cups brewed strong coffee, room temperature
  • ¾ cups milk
  • 1 package sweetener, your choice
  • 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
  • 2 tablespoons coffee creamer, flavor of your choice
  • 3 whole ice cubes

what you do:
in a 16 oz. mason jar, put all your ingredients followed with the ice cubes. put the lid and ring on and shake, shake, shake! at this point, you can drink it right out of the jar or pour it over crushed ice and top with whipped cream and drizzle more chocolate for an authentic coffee house experience.

michelle  – (July 21, 2010 at 3:20 PM)  

Yum. Coffee with a hint of chocolate in a mason jar...doesn't get any better!

Lady Grey  – (July 21, 2010 at 8:37 PM)  

ha! I was just doing my daily blog rounds and I saw that and thought, 'hey that looks familiar' and now I know why!!

So I have a confession to make.... I've been a terrible blogger and only managed to mail out your giveaway gift today. Half the problem is that I'm never off work during business hours and it was impossible to get to the post office.... also couldn't find the right sized box.... so in a couple of days when you receive a bizarro shaped makeshift box in the post, well that's from me! I hope you like it : )
oxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP