VTuesday Shoesday

as you all know, i have been a bit of a gypsy as of late, so i apologize now and in advance for any sporadic blog posting that may occur over the next few weeks. i will make up for it in content, and, once september is upon us, we will return to regularly our scheduled postings - i promise! however in the meantime (and on a wednesday - whoops) i hope you enjoy these little wedges of patriotic heaven...they are simply perfect for this holiday weekend, which in my opinion is the best holiday around - wherever you spend it!



i stole them from my friend superburbs, but i don't think she'll mind, as she understands better than anyone my gypsy ways. plus, imitation is the greatest form of flattery, right?!

happy 4th to you all! xoxo

Lady Grey  – (June 30, 2010 at 4:38 PM)  

hooray you're back!
I need your address, hun... I have a little giveaway to send to you ; )

a whole lotta love  – (June 30, 2010 at 4:57 PM)  

I just awarded you The Beautiful Blogger Award!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP