virtual springtime.

i almost spent $50 tonight on tulips tonight.

while at some point in my life, i hope to always have fresh flowers on my coffee table, this is not an indulgence that needed to begin today. it's still a recession after all. (my father would be proud)
but, it's mud season. and it's monday. i needed a little spring, a little sunshine.
so, instead, i bought a bottle of wine, came home, put on my sweats and googled "tulips"
mission accomplished. it's now spring time in my living room.

"bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul" ~the koran

Anonymous –   – (March 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM)  

Kate,
I am proud of you for your frugality and lots of other reasons!
Love,
Dad

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP